Subject: Notification of chargeback reversal: Case ID #PP-598-100-094�-�P-V001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:09:29 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

It is PayPal's standard practice to attempt to dispute wrongful
chargebacks. After careful consideration of the information provided by you
and the buyer regarding the transaction detailed below, we have determined
that we will be unable to successfully dispute this chargeback with the
buyer's credit card issuer.

Since the credit card issuer granted the chargeback to the buyer, we have
debited  from your PayPal account in order to reimburse the buyer. This is
in accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Also, PayPal was charged a settlement fee. As a result we debited your
PayPal account to pay for this fee. This action was taken in accordance
with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Please review the transaction information below and other details about
this case.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 3TF61281269454848

Transaction Date:Sep 24, 2008
Transaction Amount:-$183.75 USD
Case #:PP-598-100-094
Your Transaction ID: 3TF61281269454848

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

This case is now closed. No additional steps are required by you.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

Reason for Reversal:

Provisional Credit

For further assistance, please log in to your PayPal account and click the
Help link located in the top right corner of any page, or email our
Chargeback Department at the email address below. Be sure to include your
case ID number in the subject of the email.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us with this matter.
We appreciate your business and regret that you experienced a chargeback.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755
CB:PP-598-100-094:USD183.75:12/10/2008:3TF61281269454848

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP768