Subject: Your eCheck payment cleared
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "AUTOMOTIVE ONE LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:54:30 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your eCheck payment cleared
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 11, 2011 06:08:34 PDT
Transaction ID: 7047251412793371V
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=7047251412793371V

Hello AUTOMOTIVE ONE LLC,

The $57.25 USD eCheck payment you made to  has cleared.

Here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount: $57.25 USD
Transaction date: Apr 11, 2011 06:08:34 PDT
Transaction ID: 7047251412793371V
Subject: 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2011 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP051