Subject: Notification of chargeback reversal: Case ID #PP-539-607-537�-�F-M001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:17:46 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

We recently notified you that one of your buyers filed a chargeback with
their credit card company indicating unauthorized credit card use. 

It is PayPal's standard practice to attempt to dispute wrongful
chargebacks. After careful consideration of the information provided by you
and the buyer regarding the transaction detailed below, we have determined
that we will be unable to successfully dispute this chargeback with the
buyer's credit card issuer.

Since the credit card issuer granted the chargeback to the buyer, we have
debited $67.25 USD from your PayPal account in order to reimburse the
buyer. This is in accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Also, PayPal was charged a settlement fee. As a result we debited your
PayPal account to pay for this fee. This action was taken in accordance
with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.

Please review the transaction information below and other details about
this case.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-----------------------------------

Buyer's Name:
Buyer's Transaction ID: 7BL885424B989761G

Transaction Date:Jul 21, 2008
Transaction Amount:
Case #:PP-539-607-537

Your Transaction ID: 7BL885424B989761G

-----------------------------------
What to Do Next
-----------------------------------

This case is now closed. No additional steps are required by you.

-----------------------------------
Other Details
-----------------------------------

This transaction was reversed for the following reasons(s):

- We did not receive a reply to our request for information within the
required time period.

For further assistance, please log in to your PayPal account and click the
Help link located in the top right corner of any page, or email our
Chargeback Department at the email address below. Be sure to include your
case ID number in the subject of the email.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us with this matter.
We appreciate your business and regret that you experienced a chargeback.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Chargeback Department
Email: [email-masked]
Fax: 402-537-5755
CB:PP-539-607-537:R4:USD67.25:09/04/2008:7BL885424B989761G

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP768