Subject: This should be the Time Outs
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:46:15 -0600

8H129902ES760393N <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22628452606','unknown')>  
(22628452606, 5VMJ23C6SD6HW) 

Credit to Credit Card 

− 

To 

... 

... 

Jul. 31, 2008 14:41:19 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22628452606,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$125.50 USD 

$0.00 USD 

2M336495X2664741B <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22628452523','unknown')>  
(22628452523, 5VMJ23C6SD6CQ) 

Refund 

− 

From 

Labor Law Poster Service 

[email-masked] <javascript:open_user_account('1471263816333129943',%20'account_number_1471263816333129943')>  

Jul. 31, 2008 14:41:19 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22628452523,0,1,%200%20)>  

$125.50 USD 

$125.50 USD 

8XM254603M337380N <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22562247945','unknown')>  
(22562247945, 5VMJ23C2U4CJL) 
(Parent) 

Web Accept Payment Sent 

− 

To 

Labor Law Poster Service 

[email-masked] <javascript:open_user_account('1471263816333129943',%20'account_number_1471263816333129943')>  

Jul. 28, 2008 11:35:14 CDT 

Reversed <javascript:oc_view_details(22562247945,0,4,%200%20)>  

-$125.50 USD 

$0.00 USD 

6AF5308065549143C <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22562247944','unknown')>  
(22562247944, 5VMJ23C2U4CJJ) 

Charge From Credit Card 

− 

From 

... 

... 

Jul. 28, 2008 11:35:14 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22562247944,0,1,%200%20)>  

$125.50 USD 

$125.50 USD 

 

 

And here is the two refunds.  I am going to credit your Paypal Account for $68.70.

 

3BG80610DA752405A <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22628386076','unknown')>  
(22628386076, 4RZJ23C6S94KS) 

Credit to Credit Card 

− 

To 

... 

... 

Jul. 31, 2008 14:37:11 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22628386076,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$68.70 USD 

$0.00 USD 

0KS62672SP2300609 <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22628386012','unknown')>  
(22628386012, 4RZJ23C6S94FS) 

Refund 

− 

From 

Labor Law Poster Service 

[email-masked] <javascript:open_user_account('1471263816333129943',%20'account_number_1471263816333129943')>  

Jul. 31, 2008 14:37:11 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22628386012,0,1,%200%20)>  

$68.70 USD 

$68.70 USD 

2CE04841926805549 <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22257055787','unknown')>  
(22257055787, 4RZJ23BGMYW4Q) 
(Parent) 

Web Accept Payment Sent 

− 

To 

Labor Law Poster Service 

[email-masked] <javascript:open_user_account('1471263816333129943',%20'account_number_1471263816333129943')>  

Jul. 11, 2008 12:20:20 CDT 

Reversed <javascript:oc_view_details(22257055787,0,4,%200%20)>  

-$68.70 USD 

$0.00 USD 

1BT779048H108320B <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22257055785','unknown')>  
(22257055785, 4RZJ23BGMYW4L) 

Charge From Credit Card 

− 

From 

... 

... 

Jul. 11, 2008 12:20:20 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22257055785,0,1,%200%20)>  

$68.70 USD 

$68.70 USD 

 

 

5M923431NG7284620 <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22629501991','unknown')>  
(22629501991, 4KP223C6UD84G) 

Cancelled Fee 

− 

From 

... 

... 

Jul. 31, 2008 15:43:05 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22629501991,0,1,%200%20)>  

$1.66 USD 

$0.00 USD 

$1.66 USD 

$12,978.25 USD 

73U4923226056541X <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22628378510','unknown')>  
(22628378510, 4KP223C6S8MSW) 

Refund 

− 

To 

[email-masked] <javascript:open_user_account('1585181871684496535',%20'account_number_1585181871684496535')>  

Jul. 31, 2008 14:36:43 CDT 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(22628378510,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$68.70 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$68.70 USD 

$13,105.17 USD 

97B61137H7653205X <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22257027248','unknown')>  
(22257027248, 4KP223BGMX6D2) 

Payment Fee 

− 

... 

... 

... 

Jul. 11, 2008 12:18:30 CDT 

Reversed <javascript:oc_view_details(22257027248,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.66 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.66 USD 

$10,359.46 USD 

6JU3500865715562A <javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('22257027246','unknown')>  
(22257027246, 4KP223BGMX6CW) 
(Parent) 

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

− 

From 

[email-masked] <javascript:open_user_account('1585181871684496535',%20'account_number_1585181871684496535')>  

Jul. 11, 2008 12:18:30 CDT 

Reversed <javascript:oc_view_details(22257027246,0,4,%200%20)>  

$68.70 USD 

-$1.66 USD 

$67.04 USD 

$10,361.12 USD 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>