Subject: Welcome to AMAC
From: "AMAC - The Association for Mature American Citizens" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 15:24:27 -0500

Whitelist AMAC add [email-masked] (http://www.amac.us/whitelist) to your
contact list so we don't end up in your bulk mail folder.

Help AMAC Grow, Send This E-mail To Friends & Family.
Forward This E-mail ([f2f_url])

Not An AMAC Member? No Problem.
Join / Renew Today!
(http://amac.us/join-amac?campaign=dedicated-apr-2013)

Dear Valued AMAC Member,

Thank you for choosing AMAC, America's fastest growing Senior
Organization.

As an AMAC Member, you're to be congratulated on being part of an
organization that stands for faith, family, and freedom.

You will receive your AMAC Welcome Kit and Membership Cards in 4 - 6
weeks.

If you do not receive your cards within 6 weeks please call our
membership center at 1-888-262-2006.

Click to view a list of AMAC Benefits & Discounts
(http://amac.us/benefits)

You are a part of AMAC's Journey:

AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens, Inc. | 5 Orville
Drive, Suite 400 | Bohemia, NY 11716 | 1.888.262.2006 | www.AMAC.us
(http://www.amac.us/)

Manage your e-mail settings or unsubscribe
([manage_your_subscription_url])
_________________

	Sent to [email-masked]

	Unsubscribe:
	http://amac.emlnk1.com/proc.php?nl=169&c=261&m=524&s=ce7bec0d5dc25d62bbfb8fb232fb78ec&act=unsub

	AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens, 5 Orville Dr, Suite 400, Bohemia, NY 11716, USA