Subject: Fwd: Re:
From: Ashley Brzezinski <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:45:49 -0400

Ashley Brzezinski
soundsgoodrecords.com
@AshleyBrz

Sent from my Android device
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 15, 2012 6:33 PM
Subject: Re:
To: <[email-masked]>

Oh ok...well if you and April don't  see that what you are doing is wrong
and hurting me I don't know what to say. How would you like it if your
daughter did this to you?  I just don't understand I was and am a good mom.
I loved all my kids and did everything I could for them. I have pictures,
cards, letters to show how life was before all this happened. Just remember
its God who we have to answer to and I've been praying for ten years for
things to turn around. I guess by your reply you don't want to deal with it
you would rather have me out of your life so why the games of sending
emails saying happy birthday, happy mothers day etc? So you can tell
everyone you did your part?  Well don't bother anymore the emails don't
replace you as my daughter. Believe me I have prayed to God so many times
to take me home because this pain is unbearable.  I pray for you kids daily
for protection, wisdom, tc and I will continue for as long as I can.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Brzezinski <[email-masked]>
To: msrj247 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Jun 15, 2012 5:14 pm
Subject: Re:

Wow...a simple Happy Birthday would have been nice.
Ashley Brzezinski
soundsgoodrecords.com
@AshleyBrz

Sent from my Android deviceOn Jun 15, 2012 5:09 PM,  &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
wrote:Happy Birthday. It's been 10 years since you have let me celebrate
your birthday with you.  I've missed you and can't explain the pain I feel
daily of you not wanting to be a part of my life.  Hope your life is
everything you want it to be.

Love you.

Mom