Subject: Your New Fifth Third Bank Account numbers!
From: "Mcmanaman, Daisy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:36:21 -0400

You checking number is 7166246384 and your savings number is 9163860530.
Please email me back to confirm that you received this email.  Thank you
Mike.  Have a great day!

Daisy McManaman
Fifth Third Bank, Williamston
Financial Center Manager
Ph: 517-655-7350
Fax: 517-655-1482
R17331

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.