Subject: RE: payment on line?
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:07:53 -0400

You can set the payments up through bill payer with on line banking, or
you can go to our web site (don't log in), go to member center, view
credit card account, new user register, put in your card number and set
up payments that way.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 10:19 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: payment on line?

Liberty,

I received my statement for the new mortgage.  Is there a way of making
payments for this on-line?  I do not see anything on the statement
itself.  I would prefer to set up the payment to pull on the date it is
due so there is no chance of the payment being late.  Let me know what
you find out.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.