Subject: Re: Tri State Self Defense class
From: "joseph merignac"<[email-masked]>
To: "Michael B"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:48:10 -0500

Michael,

Our next open class in Lansing is May 4th. As we are booked up until then.   
If your not apposed to a weekday class I may be able to fit you into the  
February 11 class in Lansing.  Otherwise you could register for the May 4th  
class and I can put you on a waiting list also for people that transfer or  
cancel.   When registering put in the promotional code word, "gun" and it  
will give you a discount price of $75.00 for the class.   Let me know if  
there are any other questions.

Joseph 
Tri State Self Defense 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

-----Original message-----
From: Michael B <[email-masked]>
To: joseph merignac <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Jan 29, 2013 13:35:38 EST
Subject: Re: Tri State Self Defense class

Hello Joseph.
Can you tell me when the next class at 7711 W. Saginaw Hwy (Lansing) will be  
available?  It seems that all that I have found on the website are for a  
classes in Grandville.  Also, since I do not yet have a handgun, do you have  
guns for rent and if so, what is the cost?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: joseph merignac 
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 9:41 PM
To: Michael B 
Subject: Re: Tri State Self Defense class

Right now all our classes are full until March.  We are looking to possibly  
add more spots some up coming classes.  Keep an eye on our home page of our  
website to possible changes or openings that may come.

Joseph 
Tri State Self Defense 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

-----Original message-----

  From: Michael B <[email-masked]>
  To: [email-masked]
  Sent: Wed, Jan 2, 2013 18:31:18 EST
  Subject: Tri State Self Defense class

  Hello Joseph.
  I am wondering if there are any classes already scheduled in the next  
month that I could sign up for.  I received a Christmas gift (Groupon) for  
myself and my Son-in-Law to attend one of the classes you provide.  I am  
interested in getting a concealed license permit and am hoping that the  
classes your offer will help me in getting that.  Please let me know how I  
need to proceed.
  Thank you,
  Michael Bishop