Subject: RE: Cancelation of inusrance on Holiday Lane house
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:10:29 -0400

Thanks 

I have already sent through the cancellation and asked that eft be stopped
immediately. I will have to wait a few days and then check to make sure.

I will confirm with you as soon as I know. 

Best Regards

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc

1071 Trowbridge Rd

East Lansing, Mi 48823
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 9:59 AM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Re: Cancelation of inusrance on Holiday Lane house 

Hello Sue.

I just faxed over the signed cancelation page.  Will that stop the next
scheduled withdrawal?  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Sue Camp <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 3:43 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Cancelation of inusrance on Holiday Lane house 

Can you sign the attached request to cancel and fax or email back. I will
cancel with the for the 18th

Best Regards

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc

1071 Trowbridge Rd

East Lansing, Mi 48823
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:14 PM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Cancelation of inusrance on Holiday Lane house

Hello Sue.

We have sold the home at 2120 Holiday Lane and close on that on Wednesday
Sept 18.  I believe there is a deduction that is scheduled to come out
around the 20th. I am hoping that this is early enough notification to stop
the auto withdrawal.  Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,
Michael B