Subject: Invoice #155 from Universal Home Improvement L.L.C
From: "Universal Home Improvement L.L.C" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:27:12 +0000

Invoice Notifcation                              Invoice #155
       for Mike Bishop
 issued on Sept. 21, 2013
 from *Universal Home Improvement L.L.C*                                   
                                        Outstanding Balance: $0.00 USD 

                        View in browser
<http://click.waveapps.com/track/click.php?u=11278363&id=129aac88103b404c91a7c14d35749702&url=https%3A%2F%2Faccounting.waveapps.com%2Finvoices%2F246644%2Freadonly%2F87058237%2F50556E497950523167346A696F2F434B6F44754770374F627A5958484A6665%3Futm_source%3Dsent_record%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_content%3Dno_payments_avail%26utm_campaign%3Dbutton_cta&url_id=54ca25a6714f5a5771607dbd8913a3bb3d47e9d8>
 
  Due by: 2013-10-21 

                                                   Thanks for your
business. If this invoice was sent in error, please contact
[email-masked] 

                                       Print
<accounting.waveapps.com/invoices/246644/export/87058237/50556E497950523167346A696F2F434B6F44754770374F627A5958484A6665?print=1>
 |  PDF
<accounting.waveapps.com/invoices/246644/export/87058237/50556E497950523167346A696F2F434B6F44754770374F627A5958484A6665?pdf=1>
<http://click.waveapps.com/track/click.php?u=11278363&id=129aac88103b404c91a7c14d35749702&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.waveapps.com%2F%3Futm_source%3Dinvoice%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpoweredbywaveicon&url_id=b17a655612b5372bd71a5db4ae8d96c404ba91b5>