Subject: Fwd: $121,500.00 Seller Net Sheet : TransnationAgent Estimate
From: Margaret Oliver <[email-masked]>
To: "mikeb. llps" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:19:08 -0400

Maggie Oliver
One Source Realty
6920 S. Cedar St. 8a
Lansing, MI 48911
517-930-2639
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Margaret Oliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jul 12, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: $121,500.00 Seller Net Sheet : TransnationAgent Estimate
To: "Margaret Oliver" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Please open the attachment for a more detailed estimate

Sales price $ 121,500.00
Closing Cost $ 7,191.90
Loan Balance $ 106,253.00
Net at close $ 8,018.46

Prepared for:Mike
2120 Holiday

This estimate, based upon the above sale price, type of financing and
projected closing date, has been prepared to assist Seller in estimating
costs and proceeds. Amounts will vary depending upon differences between
actual and estimated repairs that may occur in the transaction, unpaid loan
balances, assessments, liens, impound accounts, charges by lenders, escrow
companies, title insurers and other service providers and other items. Not
all liens may yet have been identified. Neither Broker nor Agent guarantee
these figures represent the actual, or only, amounts and charges. By
signing below Seller acknowledges that Seller has read, understands and
received a copy of this Estimated Seller Proceeds.