Subject: Holiday
From: Margaret Oliver <[email-masked]>
To: "mikeb. llps" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:59:50 -0400

Hi Mike,

I met with my buyers at the house and they decided not to go through with
it because of the stair step cracks in the garage wall. HOWEVER- another
agent sent over an offer last night. I will come by today to present the
offer.

I will also bring a new net sheet with a breakdown of the buyer closing
costs and seller closing costs. With a financed deal, the seller only pays
owner's title policy and transfer taxes. If it were a cash deal, the seller
pays those along with the closing fee. In a financed transaction, the buyer
pays the closing fee.

I apologize for the confusion regarding the closing costs. I probably
should have explained the customary closing fees to you before. It is the
same as it has always been in MI, so I assumed you knew there are always
closing costs for the seller as well. I forgot it has been a while since
you have sold a house.

I will be by the office today. You will likely want to counter the offer,
as it ends up being a lower net than the deal we were originally trying to
put together.

Thanks!

Maggie Oliver
One Source Realty
6920 S. Cedar St. 8a
Lansing, MI 48911
517-930-2639