Subject: Houses in Broadbent Neighborhood
From: "Liz Horford" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:35:34 -0500

I am still awaiting confirmations regarding showing times for MLS 182743
and the Doe Pass home at $219K. Both secretaries said they will answer
ASAP.
 
You mentioned the home listed by Whitcomb. It has a pending offer that
is said to be "over full price" though the home had some "missing
element". HMMM
 
Click the link below to view. If after clicking the link, your Internet
browser does not launch, right click on the link and Copy the Shortcut.
Then paste the Shortcut into your browser's Address Field.

RES - Customer
<http://lns.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=794818903&s=LNS&t=LNS> 

Kindest Regards,

Liz Horford
Real Estate Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hubbell
Horford Sprague Group
(517) 819-4LIZ (4549)

RES - Customer
<http://lns.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=794818903&s=LNS&t=LNS>