Subject: Meet me on Saddlebrook in Pointe West Saturday?
From: "Liz Horford" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:30:27 -0500

The link below is the listing with photos of that house completed by
Eastbrook.
We have found that it is much easier to talk about what you want/need in
the shadow Glen house after you have seen a finished home.
I thought we could then proceed to Shadow Glen to walk through that one
as well Saturday afternoon. Will that work for you and your family?

Click the link below to view. If after clicking the link, your Internet
browser does not launch, right click on the link and Copy the Shortcut.
Then paste the Shortcut into your browser's Address Field.

RES <http://lns.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=670317435&s=LNS&t=LNS>
- Full DB no LD and ED

Kindest Regards,

Liz Horford
Real Estate Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hubbell
Horford Sprague Group
(517) 819-4LIZ (4549)

RES - Full DB no LD and ED
<http://lns.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=670317435&s=LNS&t=LNS>