Subject: FW: Shadow Glen Sale: touching base
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:23:55 -0400

Mike      Just wanted to forward this to you.        John

-----Original Message-----
From: Liz Horford [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:12 AM
To: Joyce Wilson-Dempski; Liz Horford
Cc: Eastbrook Home Builders; Christina Tamburino; Scheppele, John;
Michael Sprague
Subject: RE: Shadow Glen Sale: touching base

Mike and Joyce,

The Bishops have expressed that they expect and require all of the
seller concessions per the contract....no matter the appraisal amount.
We are working feverishly to get the appraiser to reconsider the
surprisingly low appraisal. Comparables that we feel are more fair have
been prepared and sent....
HOWEVER, it is extremely important that everyone be fully aware that
things have changed regarding appraisals. Regulations now require an
"arm's length" relationship with the appraisers. Loan officers are
forbidden to even speak to the appraisers in most circumstances. We
will, as always, do our best for you!

Kindest regards,

Liz Horford
Your Real Estate Specialist-28 Years
[email-masked]
517 819 4LIZ
517 819 4549
"Live right....Love life!"
"Liz knows your way home:)"
Sent from my Windows Mobile(r) phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce Wilson-Dempski <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:49 PM
To: Liz Horford <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: touching base

Well . . . in my experience when an appraisal comes in short the listing
agent needs to supply comps to the appraiser to validate the price (at
least that is what I have always done); or, the seller agrees to take
less; or the buyer comes up with more down payment. 

I placed a call to John Scheppele, to get details of what is going on,
but have yet to hear back from him.

Joyce

	 Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood Co.

 Joyce Wilson-Dempski
 New Homes Division Mgr.
 [email-masked] 

<http://www.my724leads.com/clicktocall2.asp?agentid=2366&type=Y&descript
ion=Klick%20to%20Kall%20Email%20Card> 

 Visit My Website <http://www.cbhubbell.com>  1020 S. Creyts Road
Lansing, Michigan
 48917

	office:   517-492-3323     
cell:      517-285-8726
fax:      517-321-2662 

 

________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

From: Liz Horford
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:14 PM
To: Joyce Wilson-Dempski
Cc: Michael Sprague
Subject: FW: touching base

Joyce,

I told Mike about this not appraising and he said to ask you, "now
what"?

Tim

Realtor

Horford Sprague Group

Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood REC

517 668-3643 Office

517 668-9710 Fax

Our Company, More Than Just a Sign........

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:52 AM
To: Liz Horford
Subject: touching base

Hi Liz.

Sorry I haven't been in touch with you much lately.  I guess most
everything needed has with the bank (John) so I have just been dealing
with him straight up.  It looks as though we should be closing soon.
Thank the Lord!  It's been kind of a lengthy process but I think it
should work out good.  I did have one question regarding the closing.
John had it in the paperwork that Eastbrook was paying some of the down
payment.  You would have to ask him the specifics but there were about 4
or 5 different fees where funds were being supplied by Eastbrook.  I
just don't want any assumptions and/or surprises at closing.  Can you
follow up on this for me and let me know what the expectations and/or
where the obligations remain?   FYI, the appraisal came in at 265K and
so the mortgage is being run at the 265K and not the 275K we had
originally planned on.  I wasn't sure how that affected everything.  Let
me know asap.  I appreciate all of your hard work and expertise!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.