Subject: RE: Selection contingency waived
From: "McGraw, Michael" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:49:51 -0500

Great! You are correct. The $5,000 goes toward your final purchase
price. Your lender will view that as part of your down-payment. The
funds will be given to them at closing. We will move forward with the
bamboo. They start the install tomorrow and should have it finished up
by Wednesday. I don't need anything else from you, but feel free to
contact me if you have any questions. 

Thanks again for choosing Eastbrook. 

Michael R. McGraw

Eastbrook Homes, Inc. 

www.eastbrookhomes.com

Office - (616) 988-1324

Cellular - (616)745-5028        

Fax - (616) 455-7208

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail 

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 8:47 AM
To: McGraw, Michael
Subject: Re: Selection contingency waived

Hello Mike.

It was a pleasure for us to have met both Ann and yourself.  We too are
excited to of the selections for the completion of the home.  I
understand that the $5000 is a deposit towards the completion of those
projects.  My understanding are that those funds are non-refundable but
will be put forward toward our down payment at the time of closing.  Let
me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McGraw, Michael <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Cc: Liz Horford <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 4:52 PM

	Subject: Selection contingency waived

	Mike, 

	Thanks to both you and Celeste for coming over here today to
meet with Ann and I and review the selections for your new home. It was
truly a pleasure meeting with the two of you and I'm excited to see your
house as we move toward completion. Will you please reply to this email
confirming that you have reviewed and approved all of the selections
going into your new home? This will authorize us to proceed with your
custom changes that you signed off on today. One you have given us this
authorization, the $5,000 becomes non-refundable as that money will be
used toward the cost of these changes, including the installation of the
bamboo floors in the sunroom and great room, which is scheduled to start
on Tuesday. Please reply back to me by Monday. 

	Thank you very much for choosing Eastbrook Homes. We truly
appreciate the opportunity to serve you. 

	Sincerely, 

	Michael R. McGraw

	Eastbrook Homes, Inc. 

	www.eastbrookhomes.com

	Office - (616) 988-1324

	Cellular - (616)745-5028        

	Fax - (616) 455-7208

	P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail