Subject: Bishop Residence
From: "McGraw, Michael" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Liz Horford" <[email-masked]>, "Wierengo, Ann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:53:00 -0500

Mike, 

Ann has confirmed our appointment for Friday at 2:00pm. Our address is: 

1188 East Paris SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

The only thing I need on Friday after you have had a chance to review
the selections is written acceptance of the selections as stated in the
purchase agreement. If you do happen to request any minor adjustments to
the selections that are still able to be changed, we will document those
changes with change requests on Friday as well. I honestly don't foresee
many changes at all (maybe some lighting adjustments like we discussed)
because I truly believe you are going to love what Ann did with this
house once you see it all in person. Once this selection review
contingency is behind us on Friday, we'll proceed with having all of
your wonderful bamboo flooring delivered on Monday and it will be
installed on Tuesday / Wednesday of next week. Bob is projecting that
the house will be complete somewhere around the middle of March -
between the 16th and 27th. We will be able to narrow that date down once
we finalize everything on Friday and get all that information to Bob
next week. 

Because of the time of year this house is finishing up, we will have to
provide a temporary gravel drive until weather permits us to place the
concrete drive. That really depends on weather / temperatures, but it
will probably be installed late April / early May. Landscaping and
underground sprinkling will also be done some time in May...as soon as
weather permits. 

If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to call or
email me. I'm also happy to address everything on Friday while you are
here...whatever works easiest for you. I'm looking forward to meeting
you! 

Congratulations and thank you for choosing Eastbrook Homes. 

Sincerely, 

 

Michael R. McGraw

Eastbrook Homes, Inc. 

www.eastbrookhomes.com

Office - (616) 988-1324

Cellular - (616)745-5028        

Fax - (616) 455-7208

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail