Subject: Lighting Pics
From: "McGraw, Michael" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:50:07 -0500

Hi Mike,

Here is what Ann suggests if you want to go to something more decorative
for the ceiling mount lights: 

  <http://www.kichler.com:80/consumer/products/detail/8111OZ>  8111 OZ
finish

These will run $26.50 each to upgrade from the basic white fixtures that
we have included. If we get the contingency waived on Friday and
finalize everything, I'll let you change up to 6 of these lights at no
charge. 

We can talk about all the lighting selections in greater detail on
Friday, but I just wanted to give you a peek at an alternative. 

Thanks again for choosing Eastbrook. It's our privilege to serve you. We
truly appreciate the opportunity and I'm confident you will be happy
with this beautiful new home! 

Sincerely, 

Mike McGraw