Subject: Selection contingency waived
From: "McGraw, Michael" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Liz Horford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:52:00 -0500

Mike, 

Thanks to both you and Celeste for coming over here today to meet with
Ann and I and review the selections for your new home. It was truly a
pleasure meeting with the two of you and I'm excited to see your house
as we move toward completion. Will you please reply to this email
confirming that you have reviewed and approved all of the selections
going into your new home? This will authorize us to proceed with your
custom changes that you signed off on today. One you have given us this
authorization, the $5,000 becomes non-refundable as that money will be
used toward the cost of these changes, including the installation of the
bamboo floors in the sunroom and great room, which is scheduled to start
on Tuesday. Please reply back to me by Monday. 

Thank you very much for choosing Eastbrook Homes. We truly appreciate
the opportunity to serve you. 

Sincerely, 

Michael R. McGraw

Eastbrook Homes, Inc. 

www.eastbrookhomes.com

Office - (616) 988-1324

Cellular - (616)745-5028        

Fax - (616) 455-7208

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail