From: "Robertson, Chris" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:16:50 +0000

Chris D. Robertson
Homeowners Assistance Specialist

FIFTH THIRD BANK
5001 Kingsley Drive
Mail Drop:  1MOB19
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227

Office:       513-358-3248
Fax:         513-358-1779
Toll Free: 1-800-375-1745 Option 3
Email:      [email-masked]

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.