Subject: RE:
From: "Velasquez, Piero" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 19:53:31 +0000

Hi Mr. Bishop,

Great to hear! I would caution in sending the money incomplete, if sarah sends partial and not the full amount, there is a possibility they will return what you sent, 11989.07 and ask for the full amount. In these circumstances, I would suggest you wait until you have the full amount to reinstate. This is just my personal opinion, based on my experience.

Thanks,

Piero

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 2:26 PM
To: Velasquez, Piero
Subject: Re:

Hello Piero.
I met with Sarrah and made a payment towards the money owed.  Since I am still waiting on a breakdown of the billing on the account for the additional charges, I paid what was owed for the past due months plus this month ($11,989.07).  Sarrah cut a cashiers check and is sending that out for me.  I will work on getting the remainder of the amount due in the next week.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Velasquez, Piero<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:51 AM
To: [email-masked]'<mailto:[email-masked]'>

Mr. Bishop,

I've been trying to reach you in regards to a loan you have with us, my job is too see what is going on and offer some solutions, I am not a collector, if you could please give me a call as soon as possible, we can discuss the options available to you.

Thanks,

Piero Velasquez
Outreach Advisor - Loss Mitigation
Fifth Third Bank
Off# 616-516-5070
Cell#616-307-6873
Fax# 877-735-9468

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.