Subject: RE: PAYSTUBS
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:17:23 -0500

Mike           Paystubs did not come thru.  Please try again or fax to
351-1019.  Thank you

John 

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 5:16 PM
To: Scheppele, John
Subject: Re: PAYSTUBS

John,
I wanted to give you the exact taxes we pay.  I had them for the NuUnion
person anyway.  Summer taxes are $1747.64 and Winter taxes are $1042.55.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:56 PM
Subject: Read: PAYSTUBS

Your message

  To:      Scheppele, John
  Subject: PAYSTUBS
  Sent:    Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:50:24 -0500

was read on Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:56:55 -0500

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and
may 
be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
If 
you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or
disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by
informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying,
please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting
this error is appreciated.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.