Subject: RE: mortgage
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:52:04 -0500

Mike           4% interest only on $108,000 would = $360 monthly.  I
also need to know how much your property taxes and insurance are on your
current home.  I should be able to get back to you very soon on the
amount of funds that you need to show to make all of this work.
John

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:40 AM
	To: Scheppele, John
	Subject: Re: mortgage

	I am still waiting on the final decision but it didn't sound
like they were going to change anything.  What I did get back suggested
they would do the 108K on their HELOC Visa Platinum 4% adj. qtrly rate
for 10 years (interest only).  No exact amount of what that would make
the payment to be.  With that information, would you be able to
calculate that?  My contact at NuUnion stated she would not be in the
office until after 10am.  Hopefully she can look into things fairly
quickly.
	Just a side-note, I am leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week.
I know we wouldn't be able to get anything done before I go but you
could call me on my cell if you needed to talk about anything.  I will
be in the office until 6 pm today.  I will contact you once I hear
something from NuUnion.
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 
		From: Scheppele, John <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 6:43 PM
		Subject: mortgage

		Mike       Any word from the credit union?    I should
be in the office most of tomorrow and we should talk soon.         John

		This e-mail transmission contains information that is
confidential and may be privileged.
		It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If
you receive this e-mail in error,
		please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner.  If you are not the intended 
		recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information
		is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately
by informing the sender that the 
		message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it
from your computer system. Your 
		assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

		

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.