Subject: RE: documents
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:24:50 -0400

Mike           Scan did not work.

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:09 PM
	To: Scheppele, John
	Subject: documents

	John,
	I wasn't sure if you needed this whole document or not but I
went ahead and scanned everything I have.  How are things progressing?
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.