Subject: RE: Loan copies attached
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:04:23 -0400

Better send individually.

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:29 AM
	To: Scheppele, John
	Subject: Loan copies attached

	John,
	I have zipped the files and attached them.  Let me know if that
does not work for you.  If needed, I can send the files individually.
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.