Subject: RE: mortgage
From: "Scheppele, John" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:48:51 -0400

Mike            Right now the Underwriter needed the NU Union account
with your name on it, which you gave me and I have sent in.  The other
item is the final inspection from the Appraiser, which was ordered on a
rush Tuesday and once it comes in I will let you know.  Underwriter will
then give a approval to these last two items and your file is sent to
the closing dept.  That is when I have to have your insurance data or no
package will be sent out.  Right now we are waiting on that final
inspection.     John

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:55 PM
	To: Scheppele, John
	Subject: Re: mortgage

	Does that mean we are going to get the final approval?  I have
already spoken to my insurance people and they are set to get the policy
in place as soon as we have the closing.  I just have to email them a
picture of the house.  She has it set and is just waiting for the go
ahead.  How quickly will the closing be set once we get that final
appraisal back?
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 
		From: Scheppele, John <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:48 PM
		Subject: mortgage

		Mike          Once we get the final inspection back we
can set the closing.  Please shop your home owners insurance.  Keep in
mind that once approved we will still need a few days to get the package
out.           John

		This e-mail transmission contains information that is
confidential and may be privileged.
		It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If
you receive this e-mail in error,
		please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner.  If you are not the intended 
		recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information
		is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately
by informing the sender that the 
		message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it
from your computer system. Your 
		assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

		

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the 
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your 
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.