Subject: RE: loan status
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:46:00 -0500

I haven't received any information from the Appraisal Company or title
company just yet.  I will change the dollar amount for you and let the
title company know the amount will be changing.  So as soon as I hear
from them I will let you know.

Thanks for the update on the appraisal, I'll be looking out for it.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:43 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: loan status

Good morning Liberty.

I just wanted to touch base with you regarding the equity loan.  The
appraiser came to my house yesterday to do the evaluation.  She said she
was going to submit that yesterday and that we should here something
back today.  However, I assumed she was only referring to the appraisal
itself.  I also wanted to find out if the loan could be processed at
130K since I needed to pull that 10K out right away (line of credit). I
had told Nancy that my plan was to pay that line of credit off so I
didn't have to pay the 16% interest.  If you could let me know where
things are, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.