Subject: Home Equity Loan
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:31:11 -0500

Good morning Mr. Bishop,

I entered you application for you and your wife yesterday for
$118,240.00, with the rate of 5.24% for 180 months with a payment of
$952.12 per month.  The loan will be approved with an appraisal that
supports the loan request (which we will pay for) and I will also have
to order title work.  

We need to do an appraisal because the loan request is over $100,000.00.
The appraisal company will contact you and you will set up a time for
them to come to your home to do the appraisal.

Please feel free to e-mail me or give me a call if you have any other
questions.

Thank you.  

Liberty McPike

Financial Relationship Advisor

West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.