Subject: RE: Questions
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:38:11 -0500

I received the title work and the appraisal back and the most we would
be able to do would be $108,000.00.  Anything else would be over 80% of
value (we don't lend over 80% of value).  I'm sending the title work and
appraisal to be looked at by a manager.  Please let me know if this is
still okay.  I should hear back from them some time today.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:01 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Questions

Another quick question.  Is there any way I can get a short term loan
for 10K now and pay that off with the other loan when I get that?  I am
hoping to get this as soon as possible.  Friday or Monday at the latest.
What do you think?

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:22 PM

	Subject: RE: Questions

	 The appraisal company will be calling you to schedule a time
for them to come to your home.  If you have a number that is better for
them to reach you at you can send it to me and I'll forward it to them.
The title work might take a week and a half and I ordered it yesterday.

	Once everything has come in that is when we can set up a closing
date.

	I'm going to fax you that disclosure now, if you have any
questions you can call my manager today @517-267-7268 (I will be out of
the office for the rest of the day).

	Thank you.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:23 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: Questions

	Yes (or email).  My fax number is 517-321-9441.  Do you know the
when the appraisal company is going to be doing the appraisal and/or how
long it will take to get the title work done?  I need to know basically
when that money would be available to me.  And thank you for being so
prompt in getting me responses.  Much appreciated!!!

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:17 PM

		Subject: RE: Questions

		Can I fax the disclosure to you?  That way you and your
wife can read it over and let me know of any question you may have.
Your application is in the system so I am just waiting for the title
work and the appraisal company should be calling you to take care of
that.  Once we have everything back we would just need to set up a
closing date.  The payment and rate I quoted you will be different
because it is a different product.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:45 AM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: Re: Questions

		Liberty,

		This sounds like a more viable option for us.  How does
this work and what is the turn around time in which we can get this in
place?

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: McPike, Liberty
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:29 AM

			Subject: RE: Questions

			I spoke with my manager about your e-mail you
sent me this morning.  She said that what we would have close to what
you are looking for is a Home Equity LOC (Visa Platinum).  It has a 10
year interest only term, 10 year draw period, and 4% rate (currently)
that can adjust quarterly.  You would have to make a draw of at least
$5,000.00 (which you will be doing by paying off Citimortgage).

			I have a disclosure I can send you or fax to you
if you like so you can look it over and let me know if you have any more
questions.

			
________________________________

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:24 AM
			To: McPike, Liberty
			Subject: Questions

			There are a couple of questions on the email.
For some reason it looks like they are showing up on the bottom of the
reply.  That is strange because usually as you reply, it adds each
message to the top of the email.  

			Anyway, I copied the questions and they are as
follows:

			I have been given some options with Fifth Third
and I want to see if any of that translates to terms available with
NuUnion. 

			Is it possible to go with an interest only loan
at a lower rate or maybe it could start out as an interest only and then
go fixed as the rates possibly improve?  Or might there be an option of
doing the same amount but pushing the term to 240 or 300 months. 

			Both of these scenarios have been offered to me
but I would prefer to keep everything at NuUnion if possible.  Please
let me know what additional possibilities may be available for me asap.

			Thank you,
			Michael Bishop
			Labor Law Poster Service
			Phone 877-321-4144
			Fax 888-442-4144
			[email-masked] 

			Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.