Subject: RE: 10-day pay off
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:49:50 -0400

I will check the fax.  If I don't get them today I am working tomorrow
and I will check again then.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 4:46 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: 10-day pay off

I called Citimortgage again.  They are re-faxing copies to both you and
I also.  Hopefully you will have that soon.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 3:46 PM

	Subject: RE: 10-day pay off

	I still haven't received anything from them yet.  If you can
check with them that would be nice because I have to mail the payment
off to them.  

	When you come Monday if you could bring a copy of your title
insurance policy (the page that shows NuUnion as lien holders).

	If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:11 AM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: 10-day pay off

	Yes and I told them to send it to your attention.  I can tell
you the total (as of Wednesday) was $96,119.46.  They said they would be
faxing it within 24-48 hours.  I was hoping it would have been closer to
the 24 and not the 48.  Do you want me to call them now?

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:00 AM

		Subject: RE: 10-day pay off

		Will they be faxing it?

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:08 AM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: 10-day pay off

		Liberty,

		I contacted Citimortgage and they are going to be
sending you a 10-day pay off.  Can you let me know when you get that?
They said 24-48 hours so today or tomorrow it should be arriving.  I
just want to make sure they don't neglect sending it.

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		[email-masked] 

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.