Subject: RE:
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:52:50 -0500

I will fax it to you on March 12th.  Thank you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:52 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: 

Could you have one emailed to me?  If not, then why don't you plan on
faxing it to me on Thursday March 12th when I am back in the office.
That would probably be better for both of us.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:46 PM

	Subject: RE: 

	There isn't anything on the fax machine.  I can have another one
sent to me and send it to you when you get back if you don't find the
first one is sent over to you.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:41 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: 

	I will be here until about 6 pm tonight.  I am not sure if I
mentioned it before but I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and will be
back in town on March 11th.  I will be checking my email periodically.
I will try and follow up when possible.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:59 PM

		Subject: RE: 

		I sent it to you a few weeks ago.  I will have to have
someone send it to me again, because I don't have one.  It was when we
first started this process for the loan.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:57 PM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: Re: 

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: McPike, Liberty
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:30 PM

			Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

			I faxed you a document a little while ago with
information on HELOC Visa Plat., that disclosure has all of the
information on the product that you would need to look over to see if
you are interested in it.  It should talk about the fees and
requirements for this type of loan.

			Liberty McPike

			Financial Relationship Advisor

			West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

			Liberty,

			When did you send that over?  I have not
recieved anything today.  Can you resend it for me?

			Thank you,
			Michael Bishop
			[email-masked] 

			 

			Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.