Subject: RE:
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:59:14 -0500

I sent it to you a few weeks ago.  I will have to have someone send it
to me again, because I don't have one.  It was when we first started
this process for the loan.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:57 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:30 PM

	Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

	I faxed you a document a little while ago with information on
HELOC Visa Plat., that disclosure has all of the information on the
product that you would need to look over to see if you are interested in
it.  It should talk about the fees and requirements for this type of
loan.

	Liberty McPike

	Financial Relationship Advisor

	West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

	Liberty,

	When did you send that over?  I have not recieved anything
today.  Can you resend it for me?

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

	 

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.