Subject: RE: Closing for Monday
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:12:57 -0400

Give me 5 minutes and I'll call you right back.  I've had appointments
all afternoon.  Sorry about that.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 4:12 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Closing for Monday

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:08 PM

	Subject: Closing for Monday

	I lost the e-mail with your phone number on it.  If you want to
call me back we can set up a time to close on Monday March 23rd.

	Liberty McPike

	Financial Relationship Advisor

	West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

	Hi Liberty.

	My work number is 321-4144 if you need to call me. If there is
any chance of doing this on Friday, any time would work for us.  If
Monday, the  morning at maybe 9:30 am would be great for us if that
works for you.  Let me know what you think.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.