Subject: RE: Home Equity Loan
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:12:33 -0500

Good morning Mr. Bishop,

I'm getting the message I sent you yesterday morning back.  If you have
question can you please give me a call at 267-7268.  I just want to make
sure I answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:11 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Home Equity Loan

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:31 AM

	Subject: Home Equity Loan

	Good morning Mr. Bishop,

	I entered you application for you and your wife yesterday for
$118,240.00, with the rate of 5.24% for 180 months with a payment of
$952.12 per month.  The loan will be approved with an appraisal that
supports the loan request (which we will pay for) and I will also have
to order title work.  

	We need to do an appraisal because the loan request is over
$100,000.00.  The appraisal company will contact you and you will set up
a time for them to come to your home to do the appraisal.

	Please feel free to e-mail me or give me a call if you have any
other questions.

	Thank you.  

	Liberty McPike

	Financial Relationship Advisor

	West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

	Liberty,

	I have been given some options withFifth Third and I want to see
if any of that translates to terms available with NuUnion. 

	Is it possibleto go with an interest only loan at a lower rate
or maybe it could start out as an interest only and then go fixed as the
rates possibly improve?  Or might there be an option of doing the same
amount but pushing the term to 240 or 300 months. 

	Both of these senarios have been offered to me butI would prefer
to keep everything at NuUnion if possible.  Please let me know what
additional possiblities may be available for me asap.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.