Subject: RE: Questions
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:29:45 -0500

I spoke with my manager about your e-mail you sent me this morning.  She
said that what we would have close to what you are looking for is a Home
Equity LOC (Visa Platinum).  It has a 10 year interest only term, 10
year draw period, and 4% rate (currently) that can adjust quarterly.
You would have to make a draw of at least $5,000.00 (which you will be
doing by paying off Citimortgage).

I have a disclosure I can send you or fax to you if you like so you can
look it over and let me know if you have any more questions.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:24 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Questions

There are a couple of questions on the email.  For some reason it looks
like they are showing up on the bottom of the reply.  That is strange
because usually as you reply, it adds each message to the top of the
email.  

Anyway, I copied the questions and they are as follows:

I have been given some options with Fifth Third and I want to see if any
of that translates to terms available with NuUnion. 

Is it possible to go with an interest only loan at a lower rate or maybe
it could start out as an interest only and then go fixed as the rates
possibly improve?  Or might there be an option of doing the same amount
but pushing the term to 240 or 300 months. 

Both of these scenarios have been offered to me but I would prefer to
keep everything at NuUnion if possible.  Please let me know what
additional possibilities may be available for me asap.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.