Subject: RE: any word?
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:27:59 -0500

I can check again with them in the morning for you and let you know.
I'm not in the office until 10am.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:17 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: any word?

Liberty,

Do you think I could get a response by the end of the day on Tuesday?  I
will leaving for vacation on Wednesday for a week and would like to know
where things are.  I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 12:29 PM

	Subject: RE: any word?

	Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

	I received an e-mail from the appraiser this morning.  She
looked at some of the properties you gave her.  

	1317 Westport is 20 years newer than your home, over 1800 sq
feet, and is 100% brick construction.  1805 Schoolhouse was built in
2005 and has over 2,000 square feet.  Both of the SEV's and taxable
values are significantly higher.

	The Greenbriar and Old River Trail aren't valid sales because
they are foreclosed homes or going through the process.

	So with this we would still only be able to do the $108,000.00.
Because you wanted interest only payments which would be our HELOC Visa
Platinum 4% adj. qtrly rate for 10 years, I am having someone send me
more information on that product so I can tell you more about it.  

	If you have questions please let me know.

	Thank you.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:20 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: any word?

	Do you know about the interest rate and payment with the loan as
is?

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:05 PM

		Subject: RE: any word?

		I forwarded the information that you sent me to Victoria
and I'm just waiting to hear back from her.  I'll let you know as soon
as I hear something.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:04 PM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: any word?

		Liberty,

		I was just wondering if you heard anything back from the
appraisal company.  I am not sure if there is much they can do but it
never hurts to check.  I really wanted to try and get about 122K at
least if possible.  I was hoping to have about 25K after paying off the
Citibank mortgage.  If things aren't adjusted, and all we can get is the
$108K, what would be our interest rate and our monthly minimum payment
(interest only payment)?  I am just trying to find out what my options
are and keep things moving.  Could you let me know asap?  

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		[email-masked] 

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.