Subject: RE: Questions
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:22:10 -0500

The appraisal company will be calling you to schedule a time for them
to come to your home.  If you have a number that is better for them to
reach you at you can send it to me and I'll forward it to them.  The
title work might take a week and a half and I ordered it yesterday.

Once everything has come in that is when we can set up a closing date.

I'm going to fax you that disclosure now, if you have any questions you
can call my manager today @517-267-7268 (I will be out of the office for
the rest of the day).

Thank you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:23 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Questions

Yes (or email).  My fax number is 517-321-9441.  Do you know the when
the appraisal company is going to be doing the appraisal and/or how long
it will take to get the title work done?  I need to know basically when
that money would be available to me.  And thank you for being so prompt
in getting me responses.  Much appreciated!!!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:17 PM

	Subject: RE: Questions

	Can I fax the disclosure to you?  That way you and your wife can
read it over and let me know of any question you may have.  Your
application is in the system so I am just waiting for the title work and
the appraisal company should be calling you to take care of that.  Once
we have everything back we would just need to set up a closing date.
The payment and rate I quoted you will be different because it is a
different product.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:45 AM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: Questions

	Liberty,

	This sounds like a more viable option for us.  How does this
work and what is the turn around time in which we can get this in place?

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:29 AM

		Subject: RE: Questions

		I spoke with my manager about your e-mail you sent me
this morning.  She said that what we would have close to what you are
looking for is a Home Equity LOC (Visa Platinum).  It has a 10 year
interest only term, 10 year draw period, and 4% rate (currently) that
can adjust quarterly.  You would have to make a draw of at least
$5,000.00 (which you will be doing by paying off Citimortgage).

		I have a disclosure I can send you or fax to you if you
like so you can look it over and let me know if you have any more
questions.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:24 AM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: Questions

		There are a couple of questions on the email.  For some
reason it looks like they are showing up on the bottom of the reply.
That is strange because usually as you reply, it adds each message to
the top of the email.  

		Anyway, I copied the questions and they are as follows:

		I have been given some options with Fifth Third and I
want to see if any of that translates to terms available with NuUnion. 

		Is it possible to go with an interest only loan at a
lower rate or maybe it could start out as an interest only and then go
fixed as the rates possibly improve?  Or might there be an option of
doing the same amount but pushing the term to 240 or 300 months. 

		Both of these scenarios have been offered to me but I
would prefer to keep everything at NuUnion if possible.  Please let me
know what additional possibilities may be available for me asap.

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.