Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:17:26 -0500

Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you.  

In doing a home equity loan I will need some additional information.  If
you could get me a copy of your deed, balance of your first and second
mortgage (if apply), your State Equalized Value (SEV), and if you pay
your own taxes summer and winter 2008 taxes information.  If you know
how much you're looking for that would also help.

I look forward to working with you.  If you need to give me a call my
number is 517-267-7268 and if you would like to fax the documents to me
that number would be 517-323-7855, and just put it to my attention.

Thank you and please feel free to give me a call or e-mail me if you
have any questions.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:45 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Opening a home equity loan

Liberty,

I have a loan that you helped me set up about a year ago.  You had told
me that if I needed to get any other loans to call you first and you
could use the information you already had on file to get things going.
I would like to open a home equity loan or line of credit.  I would like
to see what might be available to me.  I have one quote from Fifth Third
but since I do my banking at NuUnion, I would prefer to get the loan
with you.  Would you need anything additional to what you have on file
to get things going?  Let me know.  Please feel to email and/or call me.
My work number is 517-321-4144 (ext. 218) and my cell is 517-775-4916.
Please contact me as soon as possible.  I would like to get things
rolling right away if possible.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.