Subject: RE:
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:46:04 -0500

There isn't anything on the fax machine.  I can have another one sent to
me and send it to you when you get back if you don't find the first one
is sent over to you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:41 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: 

I will be here until about 6 pm tonight.  I am not sure if I mentioned
it before but I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and will be back in town
on March 11th.  I will be checking my email periodically.  I will try
and follow up when possible.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:59 PM

	Subject: RE: 

	I sent it to you a few weeks ago.  I will have to have someone
send it to me again, because I don't have one.  It was when we first
started this process for the loan.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:57 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:30 PM

		Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

		I faxed you a document a little while ago with
information on HELOC Visa Plat., that disclosure has all of the
information on the product that you would need to look over to see if
you are interested in it.  It should talk about the fees and
requirements for this type of loan.

		Liberty McPike

		Financial Relationship Advisor

		West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

		Liberty,

		When did you send that over?  I have not recieved
anything today.  Can you resend it for me?

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		[email-masked] 

		 

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.