Subject: RE: any word?
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:05:39 -0500

I forwarded the information that you sent me to Victoria and I'm just
waiting to hear back from her.  I'll let you know as soon as I hear
something.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:04 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: any word?

Liberty,

I was just wondering if you heard anything back from the appraisal
company.  I am not sure if there is much they can do but it never hurts
to check.  I really wanted to try and get about 122K at least if
possible.  I was hoping to have about 25K after paying off the Citibank
mortgage.  If things aren't adjusted, and all we can get is the $108K,
what would be our interest rate and our monthly minimum payment
(interest only payment)?  I am just trying to find out what my options
are and keep things moving.  Could you let me know asap?  

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.