Subject: RE: documentation
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:40:56 -0500

Sorry I couldn't get back with you sooner (scheduled appointments).    I
believe that is possible to include you current mortgage with
citimortgage with the $20,588.00.  Once the loan is in place there will
be a set term to pay the loan off.  The rate is according to your credit
score.  I can let you know Monday afternoon what the payment would be
and the rate.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 4:07 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: documentation

I just left a message for you to call back but thought I could just send
you a quick email.  I did have a few questions.  Would there be the
possibility of getting funding that would be enough to pay off the
current mortgage to Citibank and still be able to get the $20,588.00 you
offered.  My wife and I were liking the idea of having the lower
payment.  Also, once the loan is in place, how is the loan paid back?
Is it an interest only for a period of time, a balloon payment type
scenario, or maybe more like my auto payment where there is a set term
and payoff date?  Also, what is the interest rate of the loan?

Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 2:40 PM

	Subject: RE: documentation

	I've looked at the documents and you have about $20,588.00 you
can use in your home.  

	I tried to call you at work, is there any way you can give me a
call at 267-7268?

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:29 AM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: documentation

	I look forward to your response.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:21 AM

		Subject: RE: documentation

		I will start on your application this afternoon and let
you know how things are coming.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:13 AM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: documentation

		Liberty,

		I have a attached a zipped file with all 3 documents
together.  Let me know how things are progressing.

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.