Subject: RE: Questions
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:19:25 -0500

I just found that out.  Sorry.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:19 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Questions

This was already done by your manager. 

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:14 AM

	Subject: RE: Questions

	I can do submit an application for a personal loan for
$10,000.00 this morning.  You and your wife are on the loan liner (you
wouldn't have to come in and sign paper work) and I if approved I can
put the money in the account you choose.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:01 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: Questions

	Another quick question.  Is there any way I can get a short term
loan for 10K now and pay that off with the other loan when I get that?
I am hoping to get this as soon as possible.  Friday or Monday at the
latest.  What do you think?

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:22 PM

		Subject: RE: Questions

		 The appraisal company will be calling you to schedule a
time for them to come to your home.  If you have a number that is better
for them to reach you at you can send it to me and I'll forward it to
them.  The title work might take a week and a half and I ordered it
yesterday.

		Once everything has come in that is when we can set up a
closing date.

		I'm going to fax you that disclosure now, if you have
any questions you can call my manager today @517-267-7268 (I will be out
of the office for the rest of the day).

		Thank you.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:23 PM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: Re: Questions

		Yes (or email).  My fax number is 517-321-9441.  Do you
know the when the appraisal company is going to be doing the appraisal
and/or how long it will take to get the title work done?  I need to know
basically when that money would be available to me.  And thank you for
being so prompt in getting me responses.  Much appreciated!!!

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: McPike, Liberty
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:17 PM

			Subject: RE: Questions

			Can I fax the disclosure to you?  That way you
and your wife can read it over and let me know of any question you may
have.  Your application is in the system so I am just waiting for the
title work and the appraisal company should be calling you to take care
of that.  Once we have everything back we would just need to set up a
closing date.  The payment and rate I quoted you will be different
because it is a different product.

			
________________________________

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:45 AM
			To: McPike, Liberty
			Subject: Re: Questions

			Liberty,

			This sounds like a more viable option for us.
How does this work and what is the turn around time in which we can get
this in place?

			Thank you,
			Michael Bishop
			Labor Law Poster Service
			Phone 877-321-4144
			Fax 888-442-4144
			[email-masked] 

				----- Original Message ----- 

				From: McPike, Liberty
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

				To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>

				Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:29
AM

				Subject: RE: Questions

				I spoke with my manager about your
e-mail you sent me this morning.  She said that what we would have close
to what you are looking for is a Home Equity LOC (Visa Platinum).  It
has a 10 year interest only term, 10 year draw period, and 4% rate
(currently) that can adjust quarterly.  You would have to make a draw of
at least $5,000.00 (which you will be doing by paying off Citimortgage).

				I have a disclosure I can send you or
fax to you if you like so you can look it over and let me know if you
have any more questions.

				
________________________________

				From: Mike
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
				Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:24
AM
				To: McPike, Liberty
				Subject: Questions

				There are a couple of questions on the
email.  For some reason it looks like they are showing up on the bottom
of the reply.  That is strange because usually as you reply, it adds
each message to the top of the email.  

				Anyway, I copied the questions and they
are as follows:

				I have been given some options with
Fifth Third and I want to see if any of that translates to terms
available with NuUnion. 

				Is it possible to go with an interest
only loan at a lower rate or maybe it could start out as an interest
only and then go fixed as the rates possibly improve?  Or might there be
an option of doing the same amount but pushing the term to 240 or 300
months. 

				Both of these scenarios have been
offered to me but I would prefer to keep everything at NuUnion if
possible.  Please let me know what additional possibilities may be
available for me asap.

				Thank you,
				Michael Bishop
				Labor Law Poster Service
				Phone 877-321-4144
				Fax 888-442-4144
				[email-masked] 

				Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail
message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

			Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.