Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:06:22 -0500

I didn't get an attachment with that last e-mail.  Can you fax that
information to me? 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 5:28 PM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Opening a home equity loan

Liberty,

I have some of the information you requested.  The SEV is 73,900. Summer
taxes are $1747.64 and Winter taxes are $1042.55.  I have attached a
copy of the winter taxes so you can confirm more information.  The legal
description is included on that document and I thought that might be
helpful to you.  I will look for my title tonight when I am home from
work.  The balance owed on our current mortgage with Citibank is $97,652
(and change).  Let me know if this is enough information or if you still
need more.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 3:17 PM

	Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan

	Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

	Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you.  

	In doing a home equity loan I will need some additional
information.  If you could get me a copy of your deed, balance of your
first and second mortgage (if apply), your State Equalized Value (SEV),
and if you pay your own taxes summer and winter 2008 taxes information.
If you know how much you're looking for that would also help.

	I look forward to working with you.  If you need to give me a
call my number is 517-267-7268 and if you would like to fax the
documents to me that number would be 517-323-7855, and just put it to my
attention.

	Thank you and please feel free to give me a call or e-mail me if
you have any questions.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:45 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Opening a home equity loan

	Liberty,

	I have a loan that you helped me set up about a year ago.  You
had told me that if I needed to get any other loans to call you first
and you could use the information you already had on file to get things
going.  I would like to open a home equity loan or line of credit.  I
would like to see what might be available to me.  I have one quote from
Fifth Third but since I do my banking at NuUnion, I would prefer to get
the loan with you.  Would you need anything additional to what you have
on file to get things going?  Let me know.  Please feel to email and/or
call me.  My work number is 517-321-4144 (ext. 218) and my cell is
517-775-4916.  Please contact me as soon as possible.  I would like to
get things rolling right away if possible.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.