Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:13:48 -0500

Will you and Celeste be on this loan?  

I'm looking into the interest only loan, I'm not sure that we do that.
I will e-mail you back once I've received the answer.

Also I did receive the 2008 winter tax bill and it was clear, but the
summer bill didn't come through.  And the legal description will be on
the deed once you send me that.

Thanks I'll get back with you shortly.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:36 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Opening a home equity loan

Sorry.  I realized I had forgotten to attach it but I was already on my
way home.  Hopefully you can read everything on it.  The document is
actually yellow.  As far as the loan amount, I am looking for an
interest only loan, about 120K.  I am thinking that is definitely within
the 80% of my homes value.  Let me know what you come up with. 

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:06 AM

	Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan

	I didn't get an attachment with that last e-mail.  Can you fax
that information to me? 

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 5:28 PM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: Opening a home equity loan

	Liberty,

	I have some of the information you requested.  The SEV is
73,900. Summer taxes are $1747.64 and Winter taxes are $1042.55.  I have
attached a copy of the winter taxes so you can confirm more information.
The legal description is included on that document and I thought that
might be helpful to you.  I will look for my title tonight when I am
home from work.  The balance owed on our current mortgage with Citibank
is $97,652 (and change).  Let me know if this is enough information or
if you still need more.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 3:17 PM

		Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan

		Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

		Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you.  

		In doing a home equity loan I will need some additional
information.  If you could get me a copy of your deed, balance of your
first and second mortgage (if apply), your State Equalized Value (SEV),
and if you pay your own taxes summer and winter 2008 taxes information.
If you know how much you're looking for that would also help.

		I look forward to working with you.  If you need to give
me a call my number is 517-267-7268 and if you would like to fax the
documents to me that number would be 517-323-7855, and just put it to my
attention.

		Thank you and please feel free to give me a call or
e-mail me if you have any questions.

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:45 PM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: Opening a home equity loan

		Liberty,

		I have a loan that you helped me set up about a year
ago.  You had told me that if I needed to get any other loans to call
you first and you could use the information you already had on file to
get things going.  I would like to open a home equity loan or line of
credit.  I would like to see what might be available to me.  I have one
quote from Fifth Third but since I do my banking at NuUnion, I would
prefer to get the loan with you.  Would you need anything additional to
what you have on file to get things going?  Let me know.  Please feel to
email and/or call me.  My work number is 517-321-4144 (ext. 218) and my
cell is 517-775-4916.  Please contact me as soon as possible.  I would
like to get things rolling right away if possible.

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.