Subject: RE: loan follow up
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:28:23 -0400

I have the information on the Home Equity Visa Platinum that I told you
I would fax to you so you and your wife could look it over.  Could you
please send me your fax number and I'll fax it right away.

After looking over the disclosure if you have questions please feel free
to ask.  I'll look up your file and get you the other information.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:55 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: loan follow up

Good morning Liberty.

I wanted to find out if you had the numbers for the proposed loan.  I
know that we were approved for the 108K.  What would be the payment per
month and the terms of the (interest only) loan?  I would like to make a
decision in the next day or so and close on this asap.  Please let me
know asap (maybe this morning)!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.