Subject: RE: Questions
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:17:10 -0500

Can I fax the disclosure to you?  That way you and your wife can read it
over and let me know of any question you may have.  Your application is
in the system so I am just waiting for the title work and the appraisal
company should be calling you to take care of that.  Once we have
everything back we would just need to set up a closing date.  The
payment and rate I quoted you will be different because it is a
different product.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:45 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Questions

Liberty,

This sounds like a more viable option for us.  How does this work and
what is the turn around time in which we can get this in place?

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:29 AM

	Subject: RE: Questions

	I spoke with my manager about your e-mail you sent me this
morning.  She said that what we would have close to what you are looking
for is a Home Equity LOC (Visa Platinum).  It has a 10 year interest
only term, 10 year draw period, and 4% rate (currently) that can adjust
quarterly.  You would have to make a draw of at least $5,000.00 (which
you will be doing by paying off Citimortgage).

	I have a disclosure I can send you or fax to you if you like so
you can look it over and let me know if you have any more questions.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:24 AM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Questions

	There are a couple of questions on the email.  For some reason
it looks like they are showing up on the bottom of the reply.  That is
strange because usually as you reply, it adds each message to the top of
the email.  

	Anyway, I copied the questions and they are as follows:

	I have been given some options with Fifth Third and I want to
see if any of that translates to terms available with NuUnion. 

	Is it possible to go with an interest only loan at a lower rate
or maybe it could start out as an interest only and then go fixed as the
rates possibly improve?  Or might there be an option of doing the same
amount but pushing the term to 240 or 300 months. 

	Both of these scenarios have been offered to me but I would
prefer to keep everything at NuUnion if possible.  Please let me know
what additional possibilities may be available for me asap.

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.