Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:44:58 -0500

Yes, I will need a copy of the summer taxes also.  I will need the deed
to get the legal and it tells who you bought the property from and who
the current owners are.   I can start with what I have to find out if
there is enough value.  And from what it looks like you stated you just
have a first mortgage with Citimortgage and no second?

I found out that we don't have an interest only home equity loan.

You can let me know if you want me to start with the process.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:28 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Opening a home equity loan

Liberty,

Do you need a copy of the summer taxes?  I thought you just needed the
amount we paid.  I had a copy of the winter taxes since I am getting
ready to pay those this month.  Can you pull the legal description off
of that?  If not, I will have to run home and get that.  And yes,
Celeste and I are on this loan.  She actually had a higher credit rating
than me but we are usually joint on everything anyway.  Let me know how
you would prefer me to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:13 AM

	Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan

	Will you and Celeste be on this loan?  

	I'm looking into the interest only loan, I'm not sure that we do
that.  I will e-mail you back once I've received the answer.

	Also I did receive the 2008 winter tax bill and it was clear,
but the summer bill didn't come through.  And the legal description will
be on the deed once you send me that.

	Thanks I'll get back with you shortly.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:36 AM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: Re: Opening a home equity loan

	Sorry.  I realized I had forgotten to attach it but I was
already on my way home.  Hopefully you can read everything on it.  The
document is actually yellow.  As far as the loan amount, I am looking
for an interest only loan, about 120K.  I am thinking that is definitely
within the 80% of my homes value.  Let me know what you come up with. 

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:06 AM

		Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan

		I didn't get an attachment with that last e-mail.  Can
you fax that information to me? 

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 5:28 PM
		To: McPike, Liberty
		Subject: Re: Opening a home equity loan

		Liberty,

		I have some of the information you requested.  The SEV
is 73,900. Summer taxes are $1747.64 and Winter taxes are $1042.55.  I
have attached a copy of the winter taxes so you can confirm more
information.  The legal description is included on that document and I
thought that might be helpful to you.  I will look for my title tonight
when I am home from work.  The balance owed on our current mortgage with
Citibank is $97,652 (and change).  Let me know if this is enough
information or if you still need more.

		Thank you,
		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked] 

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: McPike, Liberty
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 3:17 PM

			Subject: RE: Opening a home equity loan

			Good afternoon Mr. Bishop,

			Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help
you.  

			In doing a home equity loan I will need some
additional information.  If you could get me a copy of your deed,
balance of your first and second mortgage (if apply), your State
Equalized Value (SEV), and if you pay your own taxes summer and winter
2008 taxes information.  If you know how much you're looking for that
would also help.

			I look forward to working with you.  If you need
to give me a call my number is 517-267-7268 and if you would like to fax
the documents to me that number would be 517-323-7855, and just put it
to my attention.

			Thank you and please feel free to give me a call
or e-mail me if you have any questions.

			
________________________________

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:45 PM
			To: McPike, Liberty
			Subject: Opening a home equity loan

			Liberty,

			I have a loan that you helped me set up about a
year ago.  You had told me that if I needed to get any other loans to
call you first and you could use the information you already had on file
to get things going.  I would like to open a home equity loan or line of
credit.  I would like to see what might be available to me.  I have one
quote from Fifth Third but since I do my banking at NuUnion, I would
prefer to get the loan with you.  Would you need anything additional to
what you have on file to get things going?  Let me know.  Please feel to
email and/or call me.  My work number is 517-321-4144 (ext. 218) and my
cell is 517-775-4916.  Please contact me as soon as possible.  I would
like to get things rolling right away if possible.

			Thank you,
			Michael Bishop
			Labor Law Poster Service
			Phone 877-321-4144
			Fax 888-442-4144
			[email-masked] 

			Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

		Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.