Subject: RE: Home Equity Visa Platinum
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:52:01 -0400

My manager calculated your payments to be around $360 (this is a ball
park figure).  But because this is a credit card (and you're doing
interest only payments) you will receive a monthly statement in the mail
letting you know what your payments will be.

I sent you an e-mail before with a payment estimate; I'm going to try
and find it and resend it to you. 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:54 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: Home Equity Visa Platinum 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 11:18 AM

	Subject: Home Equity Visa Platinum 

	Good morning Mr. Bishop,

	I just wanted to touch base with you on your loan.  I faxed the
forms to our credit card department for your card to be ordered since
this is a Home Equity Visa.  The credit card department cut your check
for Citi Mortgage and they are sending it to them by over night mail.
The balance that you wanted into your checking account will be deposited
on Monday because they had to order your card; they rushed the check to
Citi Mortgage because that was time sensitive.

	If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.
Thank you so much for being patient with me.

	Liberty McPike

	Financial Relationship Advisor

	West Saginaw Office ext.7268 

	Liberty,

	Sounds like everything is in place. Is there a document in all
our paperwork that shows our new payment, the interest and terms?  I was
wondering if you could email me a copy.  I won't be able to run home
until late in the day to get any of our original paperwork and I wanted
to re-do my budget plans now.  If you can't, I can get that when I am
home.  I appreciate any help!

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.