Subject: RE: loan follow up
From: "McPike, Liberty" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:09:03 -0400

I just faxed the disclosure over to you.  Your payment would be
$355.04/month with a 4% qtrly. adj. rate.  This would be for the $108K
with a 10 year term and 15 years to pay it off.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:57 AM
To: McPike, Liberty
Subject: Re: loan follow up

My fax number is 517-321-9441.  Will the information you send over have
the numbers on it as well or just the info about the loan?  I am really
interested in the "bottom line" numbers.  I'm running the numbers
against what Fifth-Third is able to offer.  So far they have the best
offer but I am hoping NuUnion will be the same or even better.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: McPike, Liberty <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:28 AM

	Subject: RE: loan follow up

	I have the information on the Home Equity Visa Platinum that I
told you I would fax to you so you and your wife could look it over.
Could you please send me your fax number and I'll fax it right away.

	After looking over the disclosure if you have questions please
feel free to ask.  I'll look up your file and get you the other
information.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:55 AM
	To: McPike, Liberty
	Subject: loan follow up

	Good morning Liberty.

	I wanted to find out if you had the numbers for the proposed
loan.  I know that we were approved for the 108K.  What would be the
payment per month and the terms of the (interest only) loan?  I would
like to make a decision in the next day or so and close on this asap.
Please let me know asap (maybe this morning)!

	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

	Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.